Monday, February 13, 2012

Yestermorrow

The sun the ocean the walk ways the young the tunes of nature, the sneakers on the feet of the future. this is tomorrow the day that will be better then yesterday because we learned from yesterday we grew from the days the months the years past. We should just learn from others but that would be no fun we (most) all have to learn shit just by doing it. The tomorrows will keep coming we just have to keep up with them. We have to do being something everyday so that one day we can be the old people with the authentic shirts and the sun glasses the fanny packs filled will a tour guides and the margaritas in our hands, so that we can be the teachers of tomorrow 

3 comments:

  1. So that we can be teachers of tomorrow. <---yep, stole that line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this man. I like how you speak on life. Just gotta get through things so we can be the old people with the margaritas in our hands. Makes me feel like it's ok to be old. Life is good if you can keep up with it right ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't take this the wrong way:

    but this is really good. Like I'm amazed. I really like this and it's good and I like it and it's good and I know I'm repeating myself but I like it and it's good.

    Can we keep up with the tomorrows? That's the question. I really liked this (did I say that already?)....

    ReplyDelete