Monday, February 27, 2012

WoRk PLace

One more large coke,
ya a bugger extra cheese, can we even do that?
Can i get 5 wacky meals
just a bag of ice
The all American coney no onions and light on the chilli.
we need more limes cut
The  diet doctor pepper is out
the gossip that goes on between these girls stuns me
No I'm watching my figure Ive got a date this week
so stave your self all week?
Don't you need a glove, nah that's not how we do things around here. eww
dang that just hit the floor but oh well i don't wanna make another "chef"
Well shes wearing a pink thong.
clock out see ya tomorrow
Life's fun but i don't wanna do this for 30 years.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so true!! haha i really liked this line alot "Life's fun but i don't wanna do this for 30 years." ( i stole it). "dang that just hit the floor but oh well i don't wanna make another "chef"" sick! where do you work because i am never eating there :{

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like even now just by reading this I am inhaling the fat and grease from a fast food resturant with no morals... It makes me a little quesy...

    ReplyDelete