Wednesday, February 1, 2012

love

love is the bond between my sister and i
My sister has been there throughout everything in my life i know i can depend on her for anything. i truly love my sister. She has been more of a mother i feel then Debbie. When my mother worked  associated foods well i was in my childhood years. My sister woke me up for school, would pick me up from the bus stop. My sister has always been the woman in my life that i look up too. When i got alcohol poisoning  she was there to save the day and take me to get my stomach pumped. She is the only one that could punish me because i respected her so much. when my sister is disappointed in my i will do anything to make that different. Jennie Sardoni is

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a powerful relationship you have with your sister. THAT is definitely love.

    ReplyDelete