Wednesday, February 22, 2012

fear never the less

I'm scared of the day my paps will realize hes gone insane.
I'm scared that the day i get my super powers i will just be one of many.
I'm terrified of sea but not being stung by a bee, but those monsters of the sea ya i might just be.
I'm scared of being that black market runner and having to run from the cops my hole life. Don't mess with the law. they will ruin your life, they just want your money so they can keeping living on our mistakes. 
fear is not being in control of fate

3 comments:

  1. "I'm scared that the day i get my super powers i will just be one of many" That would be depressing. Cool beans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked where you mentioned super powers... Great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "so they can keeping living on our mistakes" that hit me. So many people try and live off others unhappiness, Wish they'd learn...

    ReplyDelete