Sunday, February 26, 2012

Jumbled thoughts

When death hits you in the face you gotta sit back and think am i eating my Cheerios and listening to the men that fought the wars before us. Do I look at the days in front of me as what can i make of these that are here, or do we just try and live through the days and wait for the day that it all comes to a end. Do you think about being 6 feet under that cold soil sleeping with the bugs, I don't want to be the dead that could of, I will be the man that did. 

Knowing that you cant go back and chance that punch to your chubby face as you were just a child to the dad that will be there, and will make sure u eat your breakfast and you will be the young that respects the gray haired because they are the thirst quenchers of life.

From the sandy beaches of California to the skyscrapers of New York is where i will be in my prime. I will be the last to go. You might be gone but i will live long and be victorious

No comments:

Post a Comment